With Comments Off on Join me at #ungeeked Chicago May 12th-14th & #RoastBrogan
Join me at #ungeeked Chicago May 12th-14th & #RoastBrogan
Who should attend unGeeked e’lite Retreats
You should attend unGeeked if you are responsible for developing or managing your company, organization or client’s social media, marketing, branding, advertising, on-line community, customer service, or recruiting campaigns.
- Branding, Marketing and PR VPs, Directors and Managers
- CEOs, CMOs, and VPs of mid to large companies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations – Cause Marketing Professionals
- Recruiters, HR and Legal Professionals
- Community Managers, Social Media Managers
- Customer Service, Sales and Advertising VPs, Directors and Managers
The format is “open discussion” The topics focus on enhancing, positioning and leveraging both the internal and external brand. Power Points are strongly discouraged and instead, on-going and intimate discussions among Discussion Leaders (speakers), regional leaders and attendees are encouraged.
Full list of Discussion Leaders (speakers)
Scheduled Discussion Topics
Registrations include one admission to
Celebrity Charity Roast honoring Chris Brogan
Hostmaster: Jason Falls
When: May 11th, 2011Time: 5:30PM – 9PM – Honors/Roast begins:6PM
Roasting Panel: C.C.Chapman, Dave Murray, Jason Falls, Liz Strauss and Troy Janisch
Join Chris Brogan and family, while his friends deliver comedic insults, banter, tongue-in-cheek criticism and outlandish stories along with heartwarming tributes to honor one of our most recognized social media thought leaders, while supporting the charity SitStayRead.
Roast and Auction to benefit Chicago Charity SitStayRead Literacy Program. Items for auction:
- One lifetime membership to Exploring Social Media (valued at $300 per year) – from Social Media Explorer
- Two certificates each entitling the bearer to a 6 bottle in-home wine tasting for up to 14 people with private wine adviser for 2 hours (valued at $350 each) – from Wines For Humanity
- Two Chris Brogan T-Shirts from Mom Pop Pow
Newest author, Olivier Blanchard is on the forefront of spearheading theSocial Media ROI initiative.
A copy of Social Media ROI is included with 3-day Registrations.
SAVE When you RSVP before 4/30/2011